Sunday, September 20, 2009

There's No Place Like Home...


So let me just start out by saying that I don't typically enjoy red nail polish because it makes me feel a tad bit vampish.  But this nail polish has been on soooooo many people's top tens that I finally decided, what the heck I'll go ahead and give in to the hype and buy China Glaze's "Ruby Pumps".  I must say that I truly am in love, the polish is bright red, glittery and it only took two coats to achieve my desired look.  I feel like most glitter polishes take ten zillion coats to achieve bottle form but Ruby Pumps does not.





My camera doesn't give this polish it's true sparkly greatness

2 comments on "There's No Place Like Home..."

Dylana Suarez on October 7, 2009 at 12:34 PM said...

Amazing color! Perfect for the holidays! So festive
Great blog! I will def. be back!

colormenana.blogspot.com

The Beautiful and Glammed on October 17, 2009 at 12:25 PM said...

oooh that really is vampish - love it!

have you seen our blog yet - we have a big beauty giveaway you might like...

love tbag xx

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

My Own Little World Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez