Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Attempt #2


So I've tried this whole blog thing once before but as I expected I gave it up after only three posts.  I'm hoping that this time is different as now instead of my bitching about every day life I'm throwing in my attempt at making a beauty blog.  I will be completely honest and admit that I have just recently become obsessed with all things beauty thanks to lollipop26 (her blog) and AllThatGlitters21.  I went from not really caring about cosmetics to wearing makeup everyday and having my makeup collection grow tenfold.  So as I finish up my post I'll leave you guys with my latest want, don't need, but must have product: the Urban Decay 24/7 Super Stash Eyeliner Set.
Oh how these make me so giddy inside :D

0 comments on "Attempt #2"

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

My Own Little World Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez